October 1, 2014

Gone crazy, please leave a message

 Girls are known to be moody, right? 
Each and one of you had at least one experience with a girl/woman who was just...not in the mood, or a person whose only desire was just to make your life miserable for no reason at all. At least, that's what you thought.

Well...let me explain the situation from the girl/woman's perspective.
It's quite easy: sometimes we just want to be left alone. It may be hard to believe, but it's the truth! It's nothing against you, cause NOT everything is about YOU. It's like that.

Haven't you ever gone through a time when you didn't like anything, didn't want to do anything, didn't want anyone near you for no (obvious) reason? 

A time when all you wanted was to be left alone, not have to do with people who'll ask you the same stupid question with the same stupid puppy face: what's wrong with you? 
 "I wanna punch you in the face and I can't, that's what's wrong with me."

A time when your significant other needs stuff from you, wants to do things that include you and, despite all the love you have for this person, you just wanna say: You know what? I think I'll pass...as simple as that, without caring if you hurt somebody's feelings.

I've been going through this kind of mood for the last two days and I'm driving the KID crazy. And today it's even worse...
Today it's like this:

I can't explain it and honestly, I'm just letting time pass hoping it'll go away.
But before that, just like any other sane person I looked it up on the internet and here's what Google says:
a) depression 
Let's take the ARE YOU DEPRESSED COSMO QUIZ:
1. can't sleep or sleep too much - does the fact that I want to sleep a lot but can't count?
2. more irritable, short tempered or aggressive than usual
Can't tell if I have to experience all 3 or just one. In case it's all 3, then yes, yes and yes.
 3. consuming more alcohol than usual
Maybe I would if I didn't have constant headaches, but NO.
Ok, so it's not depression.

 or 
b) bipolar 
. With milder levels of mania, known as hypomania, individuals appear energetic, excitable, and may be highly productive
Highly productive...hey, this could be great news for my boss..
So it's not that either...

or
c) PostMS 
What??? If there's a Pre, why can't I just get away with that?
I don't know..just saying...
I think I'll stick to the Post house buying/ no money left/work stress/ not enough sleep Lexy syndrome.
Therapy: some TLC from the KID and some ME time soon, away from the work stress.

8 comments:

  1. Pregnant??????
    or
    Stress???
    just use some lavender body lotion at night, and you won't have trouble sleeping.
    Then have the ride of your life!
    It works for me :P
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Pregnant? Ha??Noooo! What,me???no...U know what, now u scared me,so I think I'll skip the lavender ride:)))

      Delete
  2. It's call being a woman and having to deal with shit. The end. (I am behind on reading so if the next post says your pregnant then I'll change my tune)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. having to deal with shit...I couldn't have said it better, babe ;-) and no..no pregnancy to the KID's big disappointment

      Delete
    2. Now I'm slightly disappointed too. I was fine without it, but now that it was brought up I want it for you. It would make a good plot twist for you blog...just saying. Think about it.

      Delete
    3. Have you been talking to the KID??? and I'd like to inform you, Missy, that I put on 32 kg during my 1st pregnancy...that's 70 pounds ...70 ..MY GOD...so.I'm not very eager to go back to that, since I ate just about anything during that time..

      Delete
    4. Size doesn't matter! I want a baby! The KID and I made t shirts.

      Delete
    5. of course size matters...when you're a woman:) luv the idea of the t-shirts..

      Delete