August 2, 2015

Be happy that it happened

Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened.

  I say: really???
The logical side of me agrees to whoever said this.
  The rest of me thinks:

                         
experienced

       felt

        had

                       
touched

                                        I smiled
                missed you
                                              shivered
                                          waited
                                                  kissed
                                                      learned
                                                listened
                     loved
                                     was impatient
                                   longed for you
                                                 cried
                          
                            I  mattered
                                   I've awakened my senses
                                             I was quiet
                           I saw incredible things

                                      I thought of you

           I  made a difference

                                 held you
                                       was peaceful
            was in a place I never thought I'd be

     I was free

               had my heart beat faster than ever
                          blushed
                                made you blush
                                            was touched
                                took shelter in you
                                     wanted to stay
                               wanted to leave
                                                      needed

                                      wanted

                                desired

                                       hoped
                               made you want me
                                         made you hate me

                  I  left

                                   was in control
                           lost
                     lusted after you
                        I had my heart broken

                               won you over
                           felt anger
                               looked at the sky 
                                   saw the sea
                                      was stuck on you

                    I  broke you
           was high
                     had my body follow yours

                                  had my hand in yours

                                        had my hair kissed

                                   tasted your lips 
                                           was cold
                                      was afraid
                      was unexpected
                  was surprised
                                  I found

                       said

                                I played
                             I  danced

                 suffered

                               fell

            I  never wanted to end 
.........
                                 


And I want it all over again.
wouldn't you?
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment