Featured Post

Be happy that it happened

Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened.   I say: really??? The logical side of me agrees to whoever said this...

August 2, 2015

Be happy that it happened

Don't be sad that it's over, be happy that it happened.

  I say: really???
The logical side of me agrees to whoever said this.
  The rest of me thinks:

                         
experienced

       felt

        had

                       
touched

                                        I smiled
               I  missed you
                                              I shivered
                                         I  waited
                                                 I  kissed
                                                     I  learned
                                               I  listened
                    I  loved
                                     I was impatient
                                   I longed for you
                                                I  cried
                          
                            I  mattered
                                   I've awakened my senses
                                             I was quiet
                           I saw incredible things

                                      I thought of you

           I  made a difference

                                I  held you
                                      I  was peaceful
            I was in a place I never thought I'd be

     I was free

              I  had my heart beat faster than ever
                          I blushed
                               I  made you blush
                                           I  was touched
                               I  took shelter in you
                                    I  wanted to stay
                              I  wanted to leave
                                                     I  needed

                                     I  wanted

                               I  desired

                                      I  hoped
                              I  made you want me
                                        I  made you hate me

                  I  left

                                  I  was in control
                          I  lost
                    I  lusted after you
                        I had my heart broken

                              I  won you over
                          I  felt anger
                              I  looked at the sky 
                                  I  saw the sea
                                     I  was stuck on you

                    I  broke you
           I was high
                    I  had my body follow yours

                                 I  had my hand in yours

                                       I  had my hair kissed

                                  I  tasted your lips 
                                          I  was cold
                                     I  was afraid
                     I  was unexpected
                 I  was surprised
                                  I found

                       I said

                                I played
                             I  danced

                I  suffered

                              I  fell

            I  never wanted to end 
.........
                                 


And I want it all over again.
wouldn't you?
                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment