October 20, 2015

Food/ Lust/ Love...in that order

    Outside it's raining like crazy and I just saw a romantic movie - yes, I admit it, I like watching any romantic shit I can get my hands on.
     The movie was bad ...cause the guy didn't get the girl at the end. What? I'm entitled to my own opinion.
    Anyways, blame it on the rain, or the love pouring out of my TV, but I felt like reading some love/lust quotes. 

    Aaaand cause I've been trying to be on a diet lately, I thought some food quotes were in place.

Aaaaaaaaand cause I'm nice, I'm sharing this with you.



"The only time to eat diet food is while you're waiting for the steak to cook." -Julia Child



It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even 

harder to remember sweetness. We 

have no scar to show for happiness. 

We learn so little from peace.” 



"A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand." -Barbara Johnson
Google image

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” 

And this could go on all night...but it's late, so good night everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment