June 27, 2015

A Beautiful Comeback

Well... I gotta hand it to you, Goddess Julie ;-) 

          You got me out of my cave...and I'm glad you did ;-)


Thank you for nominating me.  It's my second blog award and I feel great.

This way, I make an appearance in style ;-)





So...what were the rules again?

Let's see...

    Rule #1 – Thank the person who nominated you.

                            
                    CHECK  

       


Rule #2 – Add the award logo to your blog (steal either logo as you see fit). 





Rule #3 – Answer the questions asked by your nominator
     
  Oh my God..this is gonna be a challenge. Don't know if I'm up for it. But let's try...

1. If you could change places with someone who would it be and why?

                            Man or woman??? Tough call...

 2. Least favourite food?

                                         Things coming from the sea that ain't fish...




3. Favourite TV programme? 

                           Through the wormhole...Morgan Freeman


4. If you could have a one wish what would it be?

                   Health for my family and friends



5. Favourite mode of transport?

                                               Car... if I had a license.


6. Why do you blog?                    7. One thing that really annoys you?

                                                                            


 Passion.                                                                                     Flies.

    

8. If you had chance to have a second home anywhere in the world where would it be?
                                  Maldives


9. What would you do if there was no Internet for a week?

                     Read a lot of books.





10.  Tell me one interesting fact about you that people might not know.

                        It's interesting BECAUSE people don't know it...Muahahahaha
       
           


Rule #4 – Nominate three other bloggers. 

 Muahahahahaa...voyons voyons...
   +Alice Kouzmenko - love her blog...so much to learn from ;-)
+Luna LaBlue - you seem to have disappeared from the face of the... blogging world, but I still like reading ya 
and last, but not least...(so cliche of me)
+Sarah Kadlec  - your posts are so inspiring


      Rule #5 – Ask 10 different questions of your own.


1. The question on everyone's lips : why do you blog?


                     2. If you were a superhero, who would you be?


3.  When's the last time you went clubbing?


                                 4. Did you understand the end of LOST?




5. Who's your favorite character from GAME OF THRONES and is he/she still alive?




                            6. Are you interested in politics?


7. Do you believe in Heaven?


                    8. Have you ever had a life changing experience?


9. When's the last time you did something crazy?


                       10. Are you a funny person?


     Let the games begin!

2 comments: