And just so you know it, I feel like someone who's asked to sing/speak in public, someone whose worst fear is performing in front of a bunch of people...
This makes me think of something that Seinfeld said in one of his sketches: "people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. "
Maybe this gives you an idea of how embarrassed I feel, Ms. Luna Lablue :)
1. How tall are you?
2. When was the last time you cried and why?
Last Saturday - that time of the month :)
3. What do you think of people?
They're really cool...until you get to know them.
4. What is your happiest memory?
5. What is your favorite television show?
I don't watch TV...does channel hopping count?
6. What is your favorite meme? (example please)
Oh come on, I just learned the word.
7. Who do you wish was your celebrity BFF?
Alive or dead? Johnny Depp...Oh no! Eeehhh...Charlize Theron. And that's final.
8. What is the worst illness or injury you have ever experienced?
Does heartache count?
9. How has it changed you?
I got a blog out of that;)
10. What is the weirdest quirk you think you have?
I tend to count the letters in words while talking...Wait..that's OCD, right? :)
11. What or who inspires you?